Surprise a loved one, decorate your home or office, or share the gift of a unique party favour.
Elevate your space with our beautiful and inspiring art prints.
Make that special someone feel loved and appreciated.
Locally sourced and eco-friendly
Flowers are nature's artwork, and so we promise to help protect the environment by using minimal and reusable packaging.
For a long-lasting bouquet
- Every 1-2 days: change vase water
- Every 1-2 days: remove wilted petals
- Every 3 days: trim flower stems
- Florist favourite: Place the arrangement in a sunny area
Preserve your bouquet
- Tie the stems together and hang upside down in a cold and dry area (basement, cold room).
- Gently remove the flower from the stem and place it between the pages of a heavy duty book, remove after a week for a compressed look.
- Florist favourite: Place your flower in a frame, as a background effect around a photograph!
Saying bye to your bouquet
- Flowers are a natural and biodegradable product (they can be broken down easily by the environment)
- Use the Green Compost bin (GTA residents) to dispose of flowers
- Reuse the vase or mason jar for future bouquets or storage purposes
- Florist favourite: Using the mason jar as a water glass!